Thursday, August 15, 2013

froggy went a courtin....

froggy went a courtin.... by nanotchka
froggy went a courtin...., a photo by nanotchka on Flickr.

sometimes you just want to do something for fun! One of my online swaps this month was the perfect place to just play a little! After doing some stalking on my partner and her likes I found that she loved frogs.....Had lots of fun making this little guy but decided he would be lost without his pond and lily pad so I made sure he had that too when he traveled to his new home! Next I'll be back to my quilting with some new quilts to show you and a tutorial or two! Things will be picking up here on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It's really the SINGLE reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh an average of 42 lbs lighter than us.

    (Just so you know, it has absoloutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and EVERYTHING to do with "HOW" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    TAP this link to determine if this short quiz can help you unlock your real weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete